Getting started is the hardest part. This is our specialty.
We’re a startup foundry for sidehustles.
You provide the technical product.
We provide the commercial partnership.
You are the CEO.
You can even keep your day job.
Most technical startups fail. You don’t have to.
Benefit from our first-hand experiences in going from concept through exit.
Map goals to strategies to tactics that achieve those goals.
We will figure out how to run the business based on your priorities: keep your day job, bootstrap or self-fund, etc.
Reach our desired audience with innovative strategies that keep your costs low and your reputation respected.
Bottom-up and top-down strategies can co-exist with hunting, farming, and trapping methodologies. Then, demonstrate sufficient value to earn an expansion.
Work on what you want, when you want, and from where you want. While this applies to our partnership with you, it also applies to the fractional resources we provide when needed. Like you, they may have respectable day jobs.
$Zero to $10,000 ARR
Getting the first customer is difficult.
- Create and connect your sales and support infrastructure.
Get to $100,000 Arr
You have found your initial unique selling point.
- Growth hacking and guerilla marketing will be far more effective than small ad buys.
- Create a holistic customer journey from engagement to sales to Customer Success and even to churn.
- Staff key roles via fractional workers.
- Reach your technical users via our DevRel as a Service strategies.
reorganize before $500,000 ARR
Congratulations, you clearly have a viable business.
- Strategies and processes need to be reconsidered to make it to the next phase.
- Revisit everything: marketing, sales, social media, customer success, and even your product strategy.
- Depending upon your amount of automation, specialists and possibly organizational hierarchy may be necessary.
- Metrics for tracking users across your customer journey are important and must be re-tuned.